October 6, 2008

Why i'm writing this blog

well, as many of bloggers, I love reading others blogs like Kath Eat Real food, Carrots 'N' Cake, Eat Run Live, etc. They have been my inspiration for my daily food and workout.
My friends always told me that I'm too healthy to be a young girl (well, not so young anymore!) I don't have any bad habit, I eat healthy, I go to sleep early, I don't drink/smoke, I workout at least 5 days a week. The only "not so healthy" habit is my daily cup of coffee! So, why not start a blog to share with others like me my favorites meals and workouts, and perhaps some random thoughts and product reviews as well.
I hope you guys enjoy reading it and leave comments and suggestions so we can establish a indirect communication.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin