October 8, 2008

back from Sacred Space Yoga







I had a wonderful yoga class tonight!!! the 3 minutes head stand last forever! my back and shoulder were working so hard... but at the same time i was feeling great!

okay. back to food. This afternoon around 3 before going to the seminar I had an orange and a Larabar (my first one!).
Then after seminar before going to my 6.30 yoga class I had half small apple, half blueberry yogurt and one tsp of grounded almond&sesame.

Back from yoga around 8.30 I quickly made up my dinner. A small cherry tomatoes + sprout salad (my daily raw food portion) and half portion of backed pasta with roasted veggies over spinach and 2 turkey meatballs. It was delicious and filling!
as dessert I had piece of chocolate and I peppermint tea!


after blogging i'm going to bed early tonight to continue with my reading of "factory girl".

10 comments:

Meg said...

First time on your blog and I love it. Adding it to my blog roll now.

Sounds like you love pumpkin as much as me, but my palms have never turned orange!

___ said...

Hey - Love the blog! I will definately be following along.

Thanks

Kat

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

thanks meg and kat, i'm so exciting about writing it and meeting new friends.

Charlie Hills said...

Were the turkey meatballs any good? I love meatballs, but usually buy the 'regulars'. Never thought about turkey, though...

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

Charlie, these meatmeals are really good and more healthy than normal one I guess. For each two meatball 100 Kcal, 35 from fat.
It's a good alternative.

Wei Tou said...

that's fantastic!!
Let me help u later with the photos :-))))) so u can be a famous cooker and Gymer and Yogaer...

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

jajajjaja.....yes dear! when we move together you'll be in charge of the photos definitely!

Unknown said...

I love yoga, too! I can't wait to read more of your blog.

HangryPants said...

That Heather is me. Heather from HangryPants!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

Hi Heather, thanks for the comment!
I began to practice yoga again just two months ago after I stopped practicing it for 2 years. I really love it, it's such a good workout and brings peace to mind.
I'll write more about my thoughts and experience about yoga soon.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin