October 13, 2008

Nutritious pasta

I was quite productive this morning, I did a lot of work and french toasts hold me longer than I thought. I didn't feel hungry at all. However, I still had a cup of almond breeze because I think it's better to eat every 4-5 hours.

Around 1pm I began to prepare for lunch. I had some smoked salmon left so I had to build my lunch with it. I felt like having pasta, so pasta it is!
I used
1 serv of corn noodles (you can find it in asian store) 3.35oz
3.5 oz of TJ's smoked salmon
2 cup of frozen veggies (stir fry vegetables from costco)
1 tsp of tomatoes sauce
S+P




it turned out to be a huge portion, I'm so full now, but it was delicious, just what I was craving!
Dessert was the usual Fage 2%, but today I topped with 2 tsp of aduki beans that I made this morning. This grain is very popular in china and we usually eat it during our "special days" (I guess you know what I mean, right? )

back to study.......

4 comments:

Meg said...

Yum, yum, and yum! I have never had corn pasta!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oooh, aduki beans!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

There are many other varieties of whole grain pasta in asian markets, like mung beans, buckwheat and brown rice. I have to try them yet!
And aduki beans are my favorite beans!

Anonymous said...

Yummy looking pasta dish ! I love that bag of frozen stir fry veggies :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin