October 10, 2008

a busy morning

My classes begin at 9 so I don't have much time this morning to have breakfast and read newspaper. However, I prepared my oatmeal on stove instead of microwave it. That's because I put too much water last night on the oats and they turned out to be too liquid. So, I put them on stove and add the remaining ingredients at the end. It turned out to be great, better than microwaved. It's creamy, better mixed and because of the banana, it's so sweet. Delicious!
1/3 mixed of multigrain and oatbran soaked in water
1/2 banana
1 tsp of wheatberries
1 tsp unsweetened coconut flakes.
1 tsp grounded almond.

Breakfast also includes cup of coffee and an orange.



This morning I had 3 classes with more students than ever. maybe because they'll have midterm next week and they expected that I was going to give them hints. So, I gave 3 hours long classes without break. no time for snack.







2 comments:

Meg said...

What a yummy breakfast! What kind of coffee do you like?

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

I just have instant nescafe which I bought in Argentina. I think even the brand is the same, the taste is stronger. So in my last trip I bought 10 bottles!!!
what kind of coffee do you like Meg?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin