October 8, 2008

such a relaxing day



This morning my made my favorite breakfast. Oatmeal with blueberries. 1/3 multigrain oatmeal, vainilla, 1/3 blueberries, 1/4 egg white. And a cup of coffee with milk.
I enjoy reading my daily FT and finished "You are what you eat" that i just started last night. In general, i like it but I'm not sure whether I'll follow all her suggestions such as take so many different kind of supplements. I'll post them later and if some of readers can give me suggestion of which to take.

After breakfast and reading my favorite blogs "Kath eats real food" , "Carrot and Cake" & "Eat, Run, Live" i went to the car mechanics. Since I bought it (a 2001 corolla) I never did any maintenance and as I'll go for a long drive this weekend, I think It's time to have it done.
I waited them around 2 hours, fortunately I had my new book with me "Factory Girl".
Around 11.30, on my way back home I went to MyOrganics Store to buy some pumpkin seeds (according to Dr. Gillian I have zinc deficiency), Aduki beans, wheatberry and Almond Breeze Milk.
when i got home it's almost 12.30 and I was starving, so quickly I managed to put together some brown rice, some frozen beans and tofu with mushroom that I cooked two days ago. Sorry, I forgot to take pic, I'm not used to take pic before each meal yet, but I will and hopefully soon.
As dessert, i have half cup of fage with cinnamon (my recent favorite dessert).

Now, it's time for me to go to a seminar. Oh, btw, I'm graduate student in economics.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin