October 19, 2008

EARLY bird!!!

Good morning everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed your sleep, because mine was total disaster. I woke up at 4am!!! yes, 4 am!!! I couldn't fall back to sleep and began to read, I finished the book at 6 and still couldn't sleep so I got up. I prepared my breakfast as usual 1/3 oatmeal+1/3 pumpkin+1/2 banana+vanilla and cinnamon.

I felt terrible, with headache and tiredness all body. Somehow, at 7am I went back to bed and slept for another hour and half. In total, I slept only 6 hours.
After my second wake up, I had a BIG bowl of Kashi cereals (a little more than a cup I think).

Now, I'm heading to my professor's home, hopefully I could still reason and do some productive work with her.
After meeting her, I'll go to visit a friend who just moved to DC.

So, back later! hope everyone has a good sunday!


5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, so sorry that you woke up so early!! But hey, at least you enjoyed a lovely breakfast :0)

Good luck at your professor's, and have fun with your friend!!

Trying To Heal said...

i totally did hte same thing last night; woke up at 3.30 and couldn't go back to sleep till around 6, woke back up at 7.30...and i went to bed really late last night, like midnight? geez... i that amount of sleep helps you get through your day!

Anonymous said...

Wow... 4 in the morning? That sucks! I didn't get to BED until then, but I still ended up waking up before 9. So I hear ya on the lack of sleep. Naptime anyone?

Have a good REST of the day! As in, actually get some rest if you can!

Alicia said...

Sorry to hear about your crappy sleep. I have been getting bad quality sleep recently so understand how tired you must be feeling.

Have a good day ahead. I'm sure things will perk up in no time. :)

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

thanks to your all! I'm feeling much better now.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin