October 23, 2008

quick and messy salad~~~

Oatmeal hold me all morning long, almost 5 hours!!! Even though I wasn't hungry but I couldn't resist to try the new fiberone cereal bar, so I had a bite
It tastes much better than I thought! Just as sweet and chewy as I like in a cereal and of course, ton of fibers, 35% of daily intake!

I have to go campus soon so I had to have a quick lunch. I wasn't in mood of leftovers , so I made a messy salad with everything I had
  • 1/2 black beans
  • 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
  • 1/2 yellow peppers
  • 2 tbsp wheat berries
  • 1 cup of frozen broccoli
  • 1 cup of frozen okra
  • 2-3 pieces of Tj's grilled chicken
  • 1 sliced fresh mushroom
  • handful of baby spinach
  • for the sauce: 1/4 FF yogurt + 1/4 pumpkin puree+ 1tbsp honey mustard + S+P
It makes a huge salad which is so colorful and tasty! the combination of textures and flavors is perfect!!!
I'm so stuffed now~~~ so, I'd better get moving to campus now to digest it!

This afternoon I'll hold office hour (which no one comes usually!), so I can study/blog more!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

6 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Looove that colorful salad!!

HangryPants said...

Great salad and I really like the new background!

The word verification right now is cooker! How funny is that?

HangryPants said...

Also, yes, the Pro Bar is meant as a meal replacement. I had half and even that was a v. big snack for me!

Anonymous said...

That's a BEAUTIFUL salad! It's so bright!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find yours. :)

Fitnessista said...

hey! i added you to my blog roll :D

Tim Rosanelli said...

I love salads that you just throw together with anything you find in the refig!

Your salad looks fantastic!!!

Tim Rosanelli
View my blog at
Sensei Talks
Join our sit-up challenge at
60 Situps in a Minute Challenge

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin