October 19, 2008

beautiful day~

Meeting with professor was very productive! Before arriving her home I snacked 3 pieces of EnjoyLife's granola since I was meeting her at 11am and was sure that I won't have lunch until late.


I finished with her around 1pm and went to my friend's new apartment in DC. From there we went to Alexandria to have lunch. I had a plate of grilled veggies (portabella mushroom, zucchini and carrots) marinated in herbs and olive oil, really really good! And I also had 3 slices of homemade Italian bread. yummy too! (sorry, no picture, I'm still shy to take pictures in front of my friends, specially a male friend).

I arrived home around 6.30, had an orange which was so juicy!

and meantime put some squash (acorn and butternut) into oven.
I made chickpeas last night because I wanted to make roasted pepper hummus. I used
  • 7 oz of cooked chickpeas
  • 1/4 cup of FF yogurt
  • 1/4 cup of FF cottage cheese
  • 2/3 jar of Tj's fire roasted red peppers
  • 1 tbsp tahini
  • S+P
  • lemon juice
  • cumin
It yield 14 oz. of hummus. Colorful and delicious!

Tonight's dinner was some rice salad, 1 portion of tofu lasagna and some roasted butternut squash.


Dessert was 1 cup of fage with 1/2 cup of blueberries.

Dinner was better than last night and hopefully tonight's sleep as well.

Hope everyone had a good Sunday!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Yum! Red pepper hummus! Looks delicious!

HangryPants said...

The thing in the first picture is the Enjoy Life Granola Bar, right? How is it?

Sharon said...

Looks great! Definitely wish I had the opportunity to find Fage in Canada. Oh well!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I loooooove EnjoyLife's granola!!!! The cinnamon crunch flavor, to be exact :0)

Happy Monday!!

Charlie Hills said...

Hopping around from blog to blog, I'm finding hummus to be quite popular. Am I missing out on something?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin