- rice (any kind, I used 2/3 brown, 1/3 white)
- pok choy (a big package)
- shitake mushrooms
- sausage (or any other kind of smoked meat)
- edamame (cooked)
- Salt, Sugar, Oil
2. Sautee all the veggies and the sausage for about 10min with some oil.
3. Put rinsed rice, sauteed veggies into the rice cooker.4. Cook the rice until it's ready.
5. Stir, seasoned with salt and pinch of sugar and re-cook again for about 10 min more.
6. Ready to serve!It doesn't look pretty, but it's soooooo delicious!!! I like to make a big pot and freeze them in small package so it's my frozen meal for those days that I don't want to cook. I think it's healthier than frozen meal that you buy in store.