October 28, 2008

Tortilla pizza night~~~

I finally made it!!!! yes, tortilla pizza which I've been craving for days, specially after seeing other bloggers having it.

Well... before that, afternoon snack.... Back home around 3.30pm I needed some warm and comforting food. Maybe it was the cold weather that made me need more fuel.... So I had a mate tea and a zucchini muffin........so yummy~~~~
And another one ....... ^.~
I studied for 3 hours more and did one hour of flow yoga (usually I go to sacred space yoga at Tuesday night, but as I studied until late, I missed that class. But my body is programmed to have yoga session today, so I did it on my own). Even though I was so excited about my tortilla pizza plan, I finished the final relaxation part (which I just began to understand/feel its importance)

Well....finally I made this delicious "pizza". I used Tj's rice tortilla. I toasted it a little bit in the oven while I prepared the veggies. I used one shredded zucchini, half medium onion, half red pepper, handful of baby spinach (basically what I had left of fresh veggies). I microwaved them with S+P for 4 minutes. By then, the tortilla was crispy, so I just spread some tomatoes sauce and then the veggies, finally 1/4 cup of mozzarella. Boil for 10 min and the amazing tortilla pizza is done!!! So Yummy~~~~~~~~~~~

I also had sauteed romaine lettuce and mushrooms as yesterday.
I finished it all and totally satisfied.
I was a little bit stuffed to have dessert, but I had it anyway, because it's squash+Fage. How can I resist it?
I'm going to bed early tonight because I bought two books this afternoon. After I finished "factory girl" which was really interesting, I felt I regained my crave for reading. I haven't been reading no-school books for long time and forgot how pleasant and healing is reading. Fortunately that wonderful feeling is back......and I'm so happy about it!
well...... now the books:
1. The famous and so popular Eat, Pray and Love. So I don't have to introduce it to you.
2. Plato and a Platypus walk into a bar... understanding philosophy through jokes. It's national best selling book. I read the introduction and it totally catched my interest. It's so fun and so deep at the same time.
and I also got Yoga Magazine! so many to read~~~~~~~~~

11 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for tortilla pizzas and muffins!!

I totally finished reading the latest issue of that Yoga Journal magazine yesterday, haha!! Love it.

Erica said...

That pizza looks fab! I have tried pita pizza but never tortilla pizza!

HangryPants said...

Muffins, pizza and yoga. We're best friends!

Unknown said...

tortilla pizzas are one of my favorite meals ever!!!
hope you have a great night!

Erica said...

haha yah! I make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my husband and I almost every day! It requires a lot of planning :)

Anonymous said...

Your pizza looks so filling and dense. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Mmm tortilla pizzas are the best. I haven't had one in much too long. I love em!

I miss non-school reading. I don't remember the last novel I finished. Sigh. My non school reading now just consists of lots of magazines and blog reading of course ;)

Anonymous said...

yay for tortila pizzas!! yours looks quite veggielicious and wonderfl. i'm glad you've got the reading bug - i'm such a bookworm :D

Anonymous said...

That pizza! It looks absolutely delicious!! I'm drooling over here ... :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe I was just reading the yoga magazine the other day @ B&N :]

THAT PIZZA LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I keep wanting to make pizza but I get so lazy or forget to. Sometimes I just make a single serving of bread with sauce, cheese & toppings and bake that hhahaha... :]

Anonymous said...

Yum! Tortilla pizza? I just bought some tortillas yesterday, so I may have to make that soon!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin