October 22, 2008

Economic girl ~~~

Today I studied for 8 hours long!! (excluding eating time and miscellaneous). After studying all day about economics, this evening I went to do some "economics" with my groceries. (details below).

Back to food, this morning I had 1/2 cup of kashi cereals and a lot of hot beverages again. Here, Jazmin and rose pears tea using my new mug that I bought during my last trip to Pekin to watch Olympic games!
Lunch was leftover tofu lasagna, leftover rice salad and some fresh cherry tomatoes and orange peppers with some hummus.
Desserts was a yogurt-cottage mix with some Enjoylife granola (which I heated a little bit because it's too hard to chew)
I only stopped for lunch and cleaning about an hour and back to study. And look my new company (humidifier)
Afternoon snack was a sliced kiwi with 1 tbsp of grounded almond and 1/2 whole wheat bread (no pic).
I went to the gym for a step class, but I get bored after 30 min, so I went to the cardio section and did 30 min on the elliptical machine.
When I finished it was 6.30, I didn't have enough time to go to Pier 1 Imports, but I must go to WF. It is a must because today is the last day to use the 5 $ off coupon. This is "doing economics"! I barely go to Whole Food because it's much more expensive than Tj's, but as I got the coupon I had to use it, (it's 5 off for >25). So, I bought a ton of almond breeze and Fage which are the same price as in Tj's. It's the third time in this week that I use the coupon, so I saved $15 dollars in groceries!!!!!!
Driving there I had 10-15 soy chips to kill the traffic time!

Back home, happy with my "economic" behavior (applying what I've been studying for 7 years). I assemble quickly my dinner which consists leftover fish with tomatoes sauce, a small piece of baked butternut squash, some stir fry mung bean sprounts (some soy sauce, sugar and chili flakes). I tried to make kyle chips but somehow they didn't look/taste like chips. Maybe I didn't rinse them well after washing them or I didn't wait long enough (I was starving!). Anyway, it was a satisfying dinner!

Dessert was again strawberry yogurt parfait, topped with 1 tbsp of wheatberries. Yummmmmy!

Begin and End the day with the lovely pink color~~~
Such a productive day~~~ I am much more productive if I don't have to go to school!

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Cutest. humidifier. ever.

So many delicious eats!!! Especially the kiwi and your dinner :0)

Such a productive day you had, indeed!! And hooray for going to Whole Foods!! My second home.

Have a lovely evening!!

Meg said...

Love your new humidifier! Yummy eats!

Wei Tou said...

I like the colors of your lunch!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love the humidifier. I have the blue penguin one. :)

Sharon said...

Glad you had such a productive day! And all are delicious eats - I want your Beijing cup!! =)

Trying To Heal said...

i love hello kitty! so cute!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hey girl!! Saw your comment on my blog. I got the template from here:

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

Anonymous said...

Way to go with your food economics! LOVE the new humidifier! Yummy eats :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin