This morning Savannah wanted to try my oatmeal...so I made her a tropical flavor oatmeal
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup silk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp dry cranberries
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
And mine with wheat berries and ricotta (instead of cottage cheese), with PB.
Before going to yoga I snacked a bowl of H2H and a slice of Tj's poppy seeds bread.
After yoga class I went to ROSS and got some new plates. I had lunch at WF around 2.30pm (morning oatmeal and snack hold me so long!) and I had a big salad (no pic!)
Back home baking time!!!
Baking 1: brownies for Savannah, she said it's the best brownie she ever had!!! It has a crispy layer and melting chocolate inside!
Baking 2: Baked Zucchini pasta. mmmmmmmmm..........so cheesy so good!!!!~~~~~~~
oh... meanwhile I made hummus and we had it with some baby carrots and mini pita breads.
Baking 3: veggie ricotta pudding for BSI.
- 1.5 cup ricotta
- 2/3 cup green peas
- 1/2 package of collard greens (frozen)
- 3 eggs
- 1 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Mash sweet potatoes and add one beaten egg
- Combine ricotta, green peas, S+P and one beaten egg
- Cook chopped onion, collard greens with oil, S+P and add one beaten egg
- Pour first a layer of sweet potatoes, then the layer of greens and finally the layer of ricotta
- Bake with one pan of water below for 45-50 min.Result:
Dinner was veggie ricotta budin with some roasted broccoli and bruselle sprouts and more mini pita in a new plate!!!
Such a productive, relaxing, baking intense day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^_^ Sometimes happiness comes so easily!