November 12, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!

I woke up this morning after good 8 hours of sleep. I began my day with good mood because of that. When I checked comments on my blog, I saw that Jennifer from Running with Food had tagged me to reveal seven random facts about me. I got so excited about it because I've seen many bloggers have been revealing fun facts about themselves and was wondering if I'd be tagged eventually! So thanks Jennifer!!!

Here are the rules:

  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write 7 random things about yourself
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
  • Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up

I've been thinking about them all day long and here they are:
1. I love my nails now. Until two months ago, I hated how my hand looked for almost 20 years... because I can't stop peeling and chewing my nails, so they can never grow long enough for a manicure. But they're long and beautiful now, I'm so proud of them. hahhaha....
2. I'm a big fan of yoga and spinning as you already know, but you don't know that I'm a climber as well. It's such fascinating sport! I've never climbed outside, I bet it's great as well. ohhhhhh.....How I miss it, I think I'll go this weekend for a good climb.
Look how high I was there:
3. I met my angel bf & future husband on Internet and went to blind date 7 years ago and we're a happy couple since then.
4. I'm a morning person and can't stand noise in the morning. I don't know why, but can't hear any kind of noise ( no TV, no radio, no music, sometimes even don't want to have a conversation with someone)
5. Sometimes I feel like I have a boy soul inside of a girl' body. I find easier to be with boys...most of my friends are guys and I feel safe and secure with them. Of course, I also enjoy doing girl things, like pretty clothes, shopping, beauty salons and etc. But in term of relating to people, I find easier with guys.
6. In other life, I'd be either chef or athlete. Now, I'm a graduate student who eventually will become researcher as profession. But I love love cooking and any kind of sports.
7. People says that we only dream in our native language (in my case chinese), but I often dream in spanish, so I guess I'm the exception or both languages are my native language.

So fun to share with you more about me!!! I know that most of you have already been tagged. So I'll tag who's not or haven't revealed their fun facts yet.

Tiffanie, Miss Tiffie MUNCHES
Veggiegirl
Erin, Care to Eat
Zestycook
Megan, Megan's Munchies

Now, about eats! Today's combo includes
  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 1/2 large banana
  • 1/3 cup almond breeze vanilla
  • 2/3 water
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 tbsp wheat berries
  • 1/4 cottage cheese (stir into oatmeal at the end)
  • 1 tbsp raisins
  • 2 tbsp egg white
  • 1 tbsp PB
great combo!!! I think stirring cottage cheese makes it creamier, it works better than topping it.
Morning snack: tea + pumpkin seeds

Lunch: baked miso marinated salmon + rice + stir-fry frozen veggies with some BBQ sauce.
Veggie+Protein+Carbs=whole meal~~~~
oh...dessert: 1/2 cup 2% fage with 1 tbsp apple sauce
Afternoon snack: Jamflakes, banana flavor...another blah~~ sorry Larabar, they're just not that good as normal larabar.
An apple with cottage cheese and cinnamon.
Early dinner since I went to 7.30pm vinyasa yoga class: mix of leftovers: aduki pumpkin rice + lentil soup + chinese spinach salad + baked tofu + Tj's pumpkin bread.
Back home at 9.45pm, had 1/2 fage with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and two marrocs.
It was a great and productive day!!! hope my productivity continues tomorrow~~~~

Have a great night everyone! I love you all!!!

12 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Great facts!! I too LOVE rock climbing - it's so exhilarating!!

Mmm, love those oats, as always.

***I just received Jamfrakas bars in the mail, from the Larabar company - I can't try them though, since they're not vegan, so my parents are the ones trying them. I hope that they like them, haha ;-)

Meg said...

Thank for tagging me! I loved learning more about you, and your nails look great! Love all your eats!

Elizabeth said...

Funny! I'm the same way in the morning! I just can't deal with noise... I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever have kids.

Maria said...

Fun facts about you. Thanks for sharing!!

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

I'm a rock climber too!! and I need to quit biting my nails -- you are my inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I really enjoyed reading your seven facts! I totally agree with you on 5! Whenever I take personality tests, I always come up as a dude, and not a chick. lol. I find it easier to hang out with guys too. Even though I was in a sorority and everything, I still find it hard to "get" girls most of the time!
Hope you have a killer Thursday! :)

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

SBD: glad that you liked my cat bowls. I got them in Marshalls.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool the picture of you climbing the rock wall!I have a huge fear of heights so I 'd much rather just watch! Have fun now!:-)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be able to climb like that!!!

The oats look great... I'm still working on getting mine to be as creamy as all you other bloggers :)

Anonymous said...

your food is lookin good today!!!

i didn't know your native language wasn't english. you speak it really well.

and i wish my nails looked like yours. i pick at mine so much. good job because it's hard not to.

Anonymous said...

Your facts are great! Thanks for sharing!! I agree with you on #5 - I feel the same way! :)

Great eats!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That incredible! There is a climbing wall at my gym and it looks so scary!
What beautiful nails. :) They look strong and healthy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin