Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write 7 random things about yourself
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up
I've been thinking about them all day long and here they are:
1. I love my nails now. Until two months ago, I hated how my hand looked for almost 20 years... because I can't stop peeling and chewing my nails, so they can never grow long enough for a manicure. But they're long and beautiful now, I'm so proud of them. hahhaha....
2. I'm a big fan of yoga and spinning as you already know, but you don't know that I'm a climber as well. It's such fascinating sport! I've never climbed outside, I bet it's great as well. ohhhhhh.....How I miss it, I think I'll go this weekend for a good climb.
Look how high I was there:
3. I met my angel bf & future husband on Internet and went to blind date 7 years ago and we're a happy couple since then.
4. I'm a morning person and can't stand noise in the morning. I don't know why, but can't hear any kind of noise ( no TV, no radio, no music, sometimes even don't want to have a conversation with someone)
5. Sometimes I feel like I have a boy soul inside of a girl' body. I find easier to be with boys...most of my friends are guys and I feel safe and secure with them. Of course, I also enjoy doing girl things, like pretty clothes, shopping, beauty salons and etc. But in term of relating to people, I find easier with guys.
6. In other life, I'd be either chef or athlete. Now, I'm a graduate student who eventually will become researcher as profession. But I love love cooking and any kind of sports.
7. People says that we only dream in our native language (in my case chinese), but I often dream in spanish, so I guess I'm the exception or both languages are my native language.
So fun to share with you more about me!!! I know that most of you have already been tagged. So I'll tag who's not or haven't revealed their fun facts yet.
Tiffanie, Miss Tiffie MUNCHES
Erin, Care to Eat
Megan, Megan's Munchies
Now, about eats! Today's combo includes
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/2 large banana
- 1/3 cup almond breeze vanilla
- 2/3 water
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp wheat berries
- 1/4 cottage cheese (stir into oatmeal at the end)
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp egg white
- 1 tbsp PB
Morning snack: tea + pumpkin seeds
Lunch: baked miso marinated salmon + rice + stir-fry frozen veggies with some BBQ sauce.
oh...dessert: 1/2 cup 2% fage with 1 tbsp apple sauce
Afternoon snack: Jamflakes, banana flavor...another blah~~ sorry Larabar, they're just not that good as normal larabar.
An apple with cottage cheese and cinnamon.
Early dinner since I went to 7.30pm vinyasa yoga class: mix of leftovers: aduki pumpkin rice + lentil soup + chinese spinach salad + baked tofu + Tj's pumpkin bread.
Back home at 9.45pm, had 1/2 fage with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and two marrocs.
It was a great and productive day!!! hope my productivity continues tomorrow~~~~
Have a great night everyone! I love you all!!!