- worst day in term of eats since I began this blog
- no progress with research
- no workout (I tried to do yoga but I was so exhausted that I abandoned after 10 min)
- 9 hours of work at the library (although no evident progress, but at least I tried my best)
A tough day! :(
breakfast 6am ( I woke up at 4, waited until 6)
- 1/2 cup multigrain
- 1/2 cup almond breeze chocolate
- 1/2 chopped apple
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp flax meal+cinnamon
- 1/4 fage for topping
For snack I packed 1 Tj's muffin with 2 tbsp of PBalmondschocolates
For lunch I had veggie ricotta pudding. It looks like this (an old pic)Back home, starving again. I had another muffin with PB and laughing cow.
Dinner was sauteed romaine lettuce with mushroom, Tj's tortilla with laughing cow.And I had the other half (burned)Dessert: fage + cinnamonlindtsI know, my eats today was lament, it was due to two facts: no time, exhausted after long hours of work and lack of food at home (I'm leaving next Monday, so basically I'm cleaning the fridge).
Hopefully tomorrow I can have more energy and reverse this situation a little bit.
Tomorrow's plan: spin at 7.15am, protocor final for 2 hours and then marathonic grading!!!!!!!!
Now, I need a good rest!! Never thought the word EXHAUSTED so many times a day!
oh....so glad to know that I'm not the only habit creative who stick to same things all the time. As Pearl says, it feels safe! ^_^