- woke up at 3am! So, zumbi all day long
- A total leisure day!
I did nothing all day long~ Woke up at 3am, finished with grading stuffs, had breakfast at 6, went to sleep for another hour at 8. Got up, packed, went to Tj's and WF for ingredients for my birthday party in China. Back, lunch, nap, watch a video, went out for dinner with some friends. Now, I hope my zumbi situation can finally get over with a good night sleep.
I leave you guys with today's eat.
half muffin with cream cheese, half plain
- 1/2 cup multigrain
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 apple
- cinnamon+ginger powder+pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup Tj's Whole French Vanilla yogurt
- frozen veggies with 1/2 cup of split soup
- 6 vegetarian won tons, Juliet from @yummydietfood.com wrote a great review about it
- pan friend tofu
Dinner with friends in a chinese restaurant. I had rice and sauteed greens. (nothing else was very appetizing to me, it was more like american-chinese food than chinese food).
Question: What was your best birthday party and why?