July 3, 2009

About to leave for my first SOLO trip!~~

My super excitement about my first solo trip to NYC continued and intensified as the day approaches. I'm about to leave in 2 hours and I woke up 3.30am this morning!!! I guess I'm excited conscious and unconsciously! ^_^
I haven't done any planning yet until last night.. well, not a planning really! Just google some other solo traveler's tips and advices. I made it a LONG must see/do/eat list... hahaha..... I'm sure I won't finish it all! But the main idea will be to do a lot of
  • walking around the city
  • eat a lot of famous restaurants among bloggers like raw food and wine, Candle Cafe and other vegan restaurants that I found
  • probably a food tasting tour in Greenwich village
  • Macy's firewall event is a must for July 4th
  • shopping shopping shopping!!! ^_^
  • hot vinyasa yoga at yoga for people recommended by Sarah
Sounds like a good "plan", isn't it? I'll be updating with tons of pics... stay tuned!

okay. rewinding a little bit about last two days

Wednesday: another great swim early in the morning + work
Breakfast: green monster + banana oatmeal square (recipe coming soon because I'll remake it since it's soooooo good) with a lot of ABLunch/Snack: salad + avocado + greek yogurt with flax and kamut + more banana oatmeal square + apricotsDinner: pizza + kale chipsDessert: dairy free chocolate pudding with blueberries
Thursday: "date" with Dave Farmer for 60 min + work
Breakfast: the sameLunch/snack: almost the sameDinner: leftover fish + cleaning fridge stir fry and porridgeDessert: chocolate pudding + chocolates! :)okay lovely people, my journay is about to begin!! Can't wait!!! ^_^

18 comments:

Mrs. LC said...

have fun!

Gina; The Candid RD said...

That pizza looks delicious, but nothing like NYC pizza!! haha, actually yours is much healthier, which in my opinion is best :) Be sure to get some Ray's pizza in NYC though, it's amazing.

Have a blast!

Unknown said...

Have a great trip! i'm especially intrigued by your food tasting in grenwich village!

Mara @ What's For Dinner? said...

Have a fabulous trip!!!!!

Emily said...

Sounds like you have an exciting trip planned!Make sure you get to a Broadway show if you can. :-)

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Krista said...

Have FUN!!! Can't wait to hear your recap....

Pearl said...

have a wonderfully fun and safe trip!

Alison Can Read said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it.

Trying To Heal said...

have a great time on your trip! i bet you'll have a blast! spontenaeouty rocks!

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope you have the time of your life, and I can't wait to hear about everything. Stay safe, and have fun!

Much love,
Rachel

Maggie said...

Ooo! I have another rec, if you find time - Sadie Nardini teaches amazing yoga. If you get a chance you should try one of her classes.

ChickPea said...

Sounds like you have a fantastic trip planned--keep us updated on your NYC adventures!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Coco! Have lots of fun. You will have to give me some tips on the best places to go. And a review of the Vegan restaurant's you go to!!

Robin said...

Wow - good for you! I trip to NYC by yourself; that takes a lot of guts. I'd be scared to death! Can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you in Chicago!!!! You'll have so much fun in NY, but even more fun in Chicago. hehehehe :)

Danielle said...

Have a fabulous time in the city! Hope the weather is good for you :)

Anonymous said...

wow, I am just SO excited for you! And a food tour at Greenwich? Oh my! I can't wait for you to get back and make me jealous!

Tasty Health Food said...

Have a great trip! I'm leaving for New York myself in about a week. Maybe I'll see you! :O No... That would be stalker-ish. :) Your food looks yum though, especially that greek yogurt mixture.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin